Prefill Jira assignee and reporter
When you're exporting a follow-up to Jira, we'll now prefill the reporter to be the person
exporting the follow-up.
We'll also prefill the assignee if the follow-up is already assigned in incident.io, if we can
match the user to a Jira user.
This should make exporting follow-ups to Jira that little bit smoother.
Supporting multiple escalators
You can now install PagerDuty, OpsGenie and Splunk On-call integrations at the same time. If you
do, we'll ask you which escalator you want to use when you try to
We now support labels when exporting follow-ups to Linear. You can also set default labels in your
Linear Settings if you want to always have
the same label (e.g.
incident-follow-up) appear by default when exporting.
🚀 What else we shipped
- 🆕 Added a new post-mortem block type which links back to the Actions and Follow-ups tabs of the incident, so you can easily see the current state of those items.
- 🆕 You can now choose whether an incident update template is used as a template (i.e. prefilled) or a placeholder (i.e guidance for the user before they write their update).
- 🆕 You can now trigger a workflow when a user reacts to a message.
- 🆕 You can now choose who can mark a post-mortem as complete via user roles, if you want all post-mortems to be reviewed by a specific group.
- 💅 We've added a warning for unusual workflow configurations, to help avoid workflow behaving in unexpected ways.
- 💅 When you accept an incident that's triggered from a PagerDuty incident, we'll now send a message asking if you also want to acknowledge the PagerDuty incident, to keep the flow nice and smooth.
- 🏎 Improved the performance of the repo select when exporting follow-ups to GitHub.
- 👷 We've made some improvements to our PagerDuty escalation, which should mean messages saying 'Lisa has been paged' update more reliably.
- 🐛 We fixed a bug where the CTA on the update Statuspage screen would sometimes incorrectly show 'Create new incident' instead of 'Update'.
- 🐛 We fixed a bug where number fields in Jira weren't supported.
- 🐛 We fixed a bug where update templates weren't being used correctly when updating incidents from the dashboard.
- 🐛 Timestamps in Notion post-mortems will now be shown in the correct timezone.
- 🐛 We fixed a bug where we would automatically attach follow-ups that were already linked (thus duplicating them).
- 🐛 When a user takes an action in PagerDuty, we'll now correctly display the user's name into the timeline (instead of Someone).