A handful of small improvements

Weekly Update

Prefill Jira assignee and reporter

An image showing how you select the Jira assignee and reporter

When you're exporting a follow-up to Jira, we'll now prefill the reporter to be the person exporting the follow-up.

We'll also prefill the assignee if the follow-up is already assigned in incident.io, if we can match the user to a Jira user.

This should make exporting follow-ups to Jira that little bit smoother.

Supporting multiple escalators

An image showing how you select which escalator you want to use

You can now install PagerDuty, OpsGenie and Splunk On-call integrations at the same time. If you do, we'll ask you which escalator you want to use when you try to /inc escalate.

Linear labels

An image showing how you configure default Linear labels

We now support labels when exporting follow-ups to Linear. You can also set default labels in your Linear Settings if you want to always have the same label (e.g. incident-follow-up) appear by default when exporting.

πŸš€ What else we shipped

  • πŸ†• Added a new post-mortem block type which links back to the Actions and Follow-ups tabs of the incident, so you can easily see the current state of those items.
  • πŸ†• You can now choose whether an incident update template is used as a template (i.e. prefilled) or a placeholder (i.e guidance for the user before they write their update).
  • πŸ†• You can now trigger a workflow when a user reacts to a message.
  • πŸ†• You can now choose who can mark a post-mortem as complete via user roles, if you want all post-mortems to be reviewed by a specific group.
  • πŸ’… We've added a warning for unusual workflow configurations, to help avoid workflow behaving in unexpected ways.
  • πŸ’… When you accept an incident that's triggered from a PagerDuty incident, we'll now send a message asking if you also want to acknowledge the PagerDuty incident, to keep the flow nice and smooth.
  • 🏎 Improved the performance of the repo select when exporting follow-ups to GitHub.
  • πŸ‘· We've made some improvements to our PagerDuty escalation, which should mean messages saying 'Lisa has been paged' update more reliably.
  • πŸ› We fixed a bug where the CTA on the update Statuspage screen would sometimes incorrectly show 'Create new incident' instead of 'Update'.
  • πŸ› We fixed a bug where number fields in Jira weren't supported.
  • πŸ› We fixed a bug where update templates weren't being used correctly when updating incidents from the dashboard.
  • πŸ› Timestamps in Notion post-mortems will now be shown in the correct timezone.
  • πŸ› We fixed a bug where we would automatically attach follow-ups that were already linked (thus duplicating them).
  • πŸ› When a user takes an action in PagerDuty, we'll now correctly display the user's name into the timeline (instead of Someone).