Splunk On-Call (a.k.a VictorOps)
Sometimes, you need to call in a lifeline and phone-a-friend during an incident. This can be done directly from slack via /inc escalate.
We already support escalation tools such as PagerDuty and Opsgenie. But today we’re going even further and adding support for Splunk On-Call 🎉
Just like our other integrations, let us know: who you need, which team you need, or which policy to escalate to, and we’ll manage the rest.
Your incident channel will be kept up-to-date with notifications and acknowledgements in real-time.
What else we shipped
- ✨ Tidied up our Settings sidebar with new sections
- 🐛 Bugfixes for our PagerDuty Integration
- 🐛 Bugfixes for our Zendesk Integration
- ⚡️ Performance improvements
- 🗂 Updates to auto-archive for closed incidents
- 🖋 Copy improvements to retrospective incidents
- 🔍 Improved searching, now supporting the #INC-1 format