Look, sometimes you can't get to solving all your follow-up actions right away, we understand. So maybe your follow-ups page was looking a little full? It's ok, we've got you, we've added the ability to filter the follow-ups page the same way you can filter the incidents page.
One more thing
We also added a workflow step to invite a user from a PagerDuty escalation policy, and assign them an incident role!
What else we shipped
Actually 17 more things...
- 🆕 Include pinned images in post-mortem PDFs
- 🆕 Include completed action titles in the timeline
- 🆕 Show recent incidents in the create incident modal, to help avoid creating duplicate incidents
- 🆕 Show shorthands in the /inc help info, so you can learn how to move faster
- 🆕 Show the reasons we need to reinstall on the reinstall page
- 🆕 Show absolute timestamps in the timeline
- 💅 Update setup/login step to hide the sidebar
- 💅 Make incident update -> closed not do anything until the incident is closed
- 💅 Auto-focus "title" when opening the create action modal
- 💅 Make "description" optional when exporting an action
- 💅 Hide Assignee when exporting to Jira
- 💅 Allow toggling private incidents on follow-ups page
- 💅 Relax limit on decision title flow length
- 💅 Allow reversing timeline order on incident home page
- 💅 Handle "action already exported" gracefully from Slack
- 💅 Show "not set" for empty workflow values when viewing workflow configs in the web app
- 🐛 Fixed an issue where the login screen had multiple headers on mobile