Hello, new friends
This week was a particularly special week, as we onboarded our first 4 customers. 🎉
As such, we focused our time on helping them get onboarded, talking to them, and figuring out what we should build next.
What we shipped
- 🆕 You can now unassign actions from yourself. No need to be stuck with those pesky tasks - delegate!
- 🆕 We shipped a Security FAQ page, for all your security FAQ needs.
- 💅 If you create an incident from a message, we now ensure that the message you used is unfurled at the start of the incident for all to see.
- 💅 If you change your name in Slack, we reflect it in the product much faster. No identity crisis for you, my friend!
- 🐛 When using funky quote combinations in summary updates, we now strip them correctly for you.
- 🐛 Sometimes when you assigned an action to yourself, we'd update messages in Slack so it looked like you had also created the action. We fixed it so we don't re-write the history books.