Are you talking to me?
We're fanatical about great support here about incident.io. Every customer gets a shared Slack channel to make it easy to ask questions and give feedback. We've now made that even easier by adding Intercom to incident.io.
Whether it's a question about how to add a custom incident role, or feedback on an improvement we could make, you can now send that to us in a couple of clicks. Click the button in the bottom right hand corner of incident.io to get started.
Behind the curtain, Chris, Pete and Stephen will be diligently answering your questions, fielding your feedback and blushing at your compliments. Looking forward to hearing from you!
What we shipped
- 🆕 We've added two new Looms to help you learn how to set up and use incident.io. We send now send you a link to a video tutorial when you install incident.io, and when you create your first incident. We love you, Loom!
- 💅 When you add an update via /incident update, we now default your next update to 30 minutes, as part of encouraging better defaults.
- 💅 We've sped up every web request by approximately 200ms by introducing caches in the right places. 🚀
- 💅 When you join the channel for a closed incident, we'll send you a message with some useful links to the homepage, and to your debrief.
- 👷🏽♀️ We spent a lot of last week working on fundamentals to make our application scale better. We can't give you all the juicy details, but we promise we're working hard!
- 🐛 After releasing incident updates last week, we discovered that we were still reminding you for updates after the incident was closed. That was silly, and we don't do that anymore.
- 🐛 We send you a nice message to get you up to speed when you join a live incident channel. In some circumstances, we'd send the summary twice as part of that. Regardless of how beautifully written your summaries are, we only want one copy to appear.